Wednesday 16 February 2011

Angels Watching Over Me.

There was no-one there to comfort her when she was most alone,

No-one for her to be with when everything was going wrong

She kept it all inside, remained strong and resilent

In time and time again besides her hope was fading fast

The light that flickered on and off she thought only of the past

When somehow everything was disappearing, there was nothing left behind



There was no-one to dry the tears, no-one to ease the pain

No-one telling her that they loved her, just her remains

Yet still she struggled on and hoped for better times

That things would get better, everything in time

Of love, of comfort of dreams to be

Of a more promising life, than the one that holds today

There were no guarantees, and no quick starts

Hold on to the memory of sweet sweet kisses

And bittersweet caresses, of fairytales and misty cloud

Where dreams come true, where you were found

An angel came down from heaven so beautifully pale

She said to me we're watching over you

You dont need to be afraid

She took my hand and held it close showed me her magical world

Let me live in my dreams, with dancing, merriment and twists and whirls

You'll never be alone she said, as she wiped my glistening tears of pearl

I pulled a smile, her delicate pale fingers touched my face

Reminded me I was in a magical worldly place

Reassuring, me telling me that I was no longer alone

Finally I could breathe, the pain fading and blown

Closed my eyes and went to sleep

Dreaming of magical fantasies up up and deep

I can fly, fly away and just believe

Believe that it is just you and me

Roaming around visibly

Where there are happy endings dreamily

No fidgety jerked movements, or shouts and screams

Or pain, or tears or bad nightmares just daydreams

And peace and tranquility and love

Up up in the skies above.

No comments:

Post a Comment