Friday 17 December 2010

Love.

Hands intertwined, twisting together fatefully
Holding together for eternity and forever
Romeo and Juliet, star crossed lovers dont you see?
Destiny doomed from the beginning,
Yet a love so strong, nothing could break it

Magical gold dust, remember the times when
Everything was so perfect and time passed by
The happy ending you anticipated
Was never there, just a dream you made it

Love the only redeeming quality
Like Wuthering Heights
Between Cathy and Heath

Time is moving faster,
The clocks are ticking louder
Do you remember what we had?
Do you wish that more was said

I dont regret a thing,
Even in my dreams I see you
My lover, my friend, my dreamboat
You were the best thing ever
That happened to me
Between dreams and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment