Wednesday 15 December 2010

Fantasy.

It was never meant to be forever

Just another hopeless endeavour

Believed you when you said you'd be there

That you'd never give up,but you leave me bare

Standing there now I see,

This was an inevitablility



We laughed, we cried, we danced

Now we are suddenly saying goodbye

Was that how you wanted it to be?

Was it all a lie, was it dream a fantasy?

Standing alone again, walls crashing down

Cant turn my frown upside down



Flash forwards and lets time travel

Find out whether we belong together

Lets go back in time and find out what went wrong

Caught between a tight throng

You caught me off guard


I dont trust you anymore



Addiction so easily found beyond,

You gave up on me,

Feel like a hangman on a string

Waiting in anticipation

Dont tell me lies, or words of advice

Dont say you love me

Theres nothing left to believe



So live your life in this other galaxy

I'm really fine, I have to be

Let me sleep and leave me be

This was all just a dream

Another stupid unrealistic fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment