Wednesday 15 December 2010

Ghost.

You look so drawn so white so pale
Like a ghost, from the past so frail
Saw the look on the doctors face
Words they uttered unbearable
It took all your strength not to fall
Life is disappearing earth seems small



Where are you because I dont see you
Please stay with me and fight,
Dont go away, hold on tight
Sitting by your bed every single day
Wishing, hoping and praying for a miracle
Please just open your beautiful eyes
You look so still and white and immobile



Held your hand, hoped you would squeeze it
Dared you to smile, I need you with me forever
Without you in the world I cannot live
You bring me light, and back to life



Open your deep blue water eyes
So I can kiss you and not say goodbye
So I can tell you I love you
We can have sleepless nights



We wont fight anymore
Appreciate each forevermore
Create everlasting memories
Get married, hold hands
Have breakfast in bed
Show our love to our children
All the things I want with you
So please just wake up
This cannot be the end



Like peas in a pod,
My soul mate destiny intertwined
Please wake up come back to life
Wont give up, still I believe
You helped me see possibilities
Loved me, for just being me
Move a my finger, squeeze my hand
I'll be here always by your side

No comments:

Post a Comment